- About Us
- What to Expect
- Services Overview
- Physicals & Immunizations
- Occupational Medicine
- Current Issue
- Velocity Health
- Payments & Insurance
- Contact Us
Physicals are often required for work, sports, or school. The medical staff at Velocity Urgent Care can provide patients with an easy one-stop health review in order to complete their necessary paperwork in a timely manner. Velocity Urgent Care offers convenient and flexible hours for patients and no appointments are necessary.
Immunizations and flu shots are an important part of preventive health care. Velocity Urgent Care offers appropriate immunizations and vaccinations for adults and children, including pneumonia and flu shots. The compassionate medical staff at Velocity Urgent Care can advise you and your loved ones what course of preventive care is most suitable for your current health needs.
When to go to the emergency room
According to the American College Of Emergency Physicians, the symptoms than necessitate an emergency department visit include the following:
- If you are experiencing difficulty breathing and/or shortness of breath
- If you have chest or upper abdominal pain, or feel pressure in the chest area
- If you have fainting spells or experience sudden dizziness or weakness
- If you experience vision changes
- If you are confused or otherwise experience any mental status changes
- If you have uncontrolled bleeding
- If you have severe or persistent vomiting or diarrhea
- If you are coughing or vomiting blood
- If you have any suicidal or homicidal feelings
- If you believe you may have a true emergency, call 911 immediately.