- About Us
- What to Expect
- Services Overview
- Physicals & Immunizations
- Occupational Medicine
- Current Issue
- Velocity Health
- Payments & Insurance
- Contact Us
At Velocity Urgent Care, our focus is our patients. We want you on the fast track to better health. We created Velocity Urgent Care with the patients’ needs in mind. We offer flexible hours, quality health care and speedy service. No appointments are required. Our experienced team of medical professionals is here for you in your time of urgent need.
Velocity Urgent Care provides quality health care with the ease of convenience. Velocity Urgent Care offers flexible hours for patients and no appointment is required. Our goal is to enhance your current health care program by offering easy access and prompt service. We accept most major insurance plans and get you on the path to feeling better sooner. Here is the 1-2-3 process:
1. Registration: You may print out the registration form and bring it with you or fill it out when you arrive. Please have your photo ID, insurance card, and co-pay with you. Minor children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
2. Visit: Upon completion of registration, a staff member will take you into our private exam room where your evaluation will begin. The provider and patient together will then formulate a plan of diagnostic testing as needed. Testing may include X-rays, blood and urine tests or an EKG. This information will used to assist in making a diagnosis and treatment plan. It is always recommended to follow up with your primary care doctor after an urgent care visit.
3. Check-Out: During check-out you will receive any necessary prescriptions or instructions given by the provider. The visit will also be documented in your personal medical file.
You may print out the registration form and fill it out prior to your visit. This will help shorten your wait time.
What To Bring
At time of registration, be prepared to provide the following:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card
- Co-pay or Self-Pay fee if you are not paying with insurance
- Filled out Registration Form
Velocity Urgent Care makes all reasonable efforts to comply with HIPAA - the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 - and privacy regulations. Please read Privacy Practices and be prepared to sign Patient Authorization at time of visit.
Please note: Minor patients under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Any other accompanying adult must have a notarized statement signed by the parent/guardian and authorizing treatment.